Friday, September 12, 2008

The Beginning

 Memphis. I have been here a solid three weeks and have settled in very nicely. I am slowly finding my grove; it will all come in time. Classes at the University of Memphis are a little intense but that is to be expected. At this point I am sure most of you are wondering the million-dollar question, what am I studying. In time my friends, in time. As many of you would guess I do have something up my sleeve. When everything is solidified I will let you all in on it. Until then enjoy the suspense and the rest of my travels. I will try to post often. 

I think of everyone a lot and I must apologize to those who I did not get to see before I left. I remember a spring, the beginning of the summer, the middle gets a little fuzzy, and then no recollection of the last few weeks.  The way the year is going, the holiday season will be here before we all know it. Until then, hopefully this will be a medium where we can keep in touch! 

Top: View From The 19th Floor Laundry Room


 The Exchange Building
















  My 14th Floor Apartment

No comments: